Regulatory Affairs Certificate Program
- A series of online courses designed to give you knowledge in specific healthcare product areas including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, or a combined certificate in both.
- Once earned, you receive a certificate that does not have ongoing maintenance or renewal requirements.
- This regulatory affairs certificate is a stand-alone document signifying successful completion of the courses.
Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC)
- A professional credential recognizing you have proficiency in and a level of comprehension of regulatory knowledge in healthcare product areas.
- Once earned, the RAC credential is maintained by recertifying every three years by acquiring 36-credits from a regulatory-oriented activity.
- The RAC credential is a professional certification earned by passing an exam, administrated by an accredited third-party testing provider.