The Acis Error 14 can occur if the CATIA File Release version is not supported or the CATIA Enviroment is missing.
Check the CATIA Enviroment by following these steps:
1) Open Windows Explorer and change to the folder C:/*Installation Path*/Geomagic/common/import:
2) Locate the EnvironmentVariables.config file and open this file in Notepad or another ACSII-Editor:
3)The name of default CATIA Enviroment file is in the 3rd row of the EnvironmentVariables.configfile. In this example, it is called InterOpB18.txt.
4) Open the Windows commmand console (Start>Run):
5) Navigate to the following folder C:\*Install Folder*\Geomagic\Common\import\LIB3DX\intel_a\code\bin and type the command readcatenv -e interopb18.txt (where interopb18.txt is the file name in Step 3).
6) Here are possible results of running the command:
a) The following message will occur if the CATEnvfolderdoes not exist:
Solution: In this case naviate to the folder e.g. C:\Users\*username*\Appdata\Roaming\DassaultSystemes\and create the folder CATEnv.
b) The following error message will occur if the CATIA Enviroment file does not exist:
Solution: Type in the command line setcatenv -e interopb18.txt to create the CATIA Enviroment file (ignore the error message):
7) Check with command readcatenv -e interopb18.txt that the creation was successful. The result should be look like the following screenshot:
8) The import of a CATIA file should be working now.